Natural cure asthma alternative medicine
Man is exposed to many unhealthy environments due to this he has been captivated to number of diseases. He is becoming unhealthy with the stress of work and the food he intakes. He to get relaxed has found many bad ways like useage of tobacco, smoking, drinking alcohol, drug addiction and many more by which he himself inviting the diseases to his cadaver.
Asthma is a chronic disease of the airways in the lungs. The two main components of asthma are airway constriction and inflammation. Together, constriction and inflammation result in narrowing of the airways in the lungs, which results in symptoms such as wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. It’s also important to remember that some days, you may not even experience any symptoms at all. But your asthma is still with you. That’s why it’s essential to continue treating your asthma, with daily preventative medication, even on days you feel well. One way of helping to manage your asthma is through education. In this section we have provided useful information about your asthma so you’ll begin to understand how you can help treat it.
The reactions cause the airways to become narrower and irritated – making it difficult to breath and leading to symptoms of asthma. It is difficult to say for sure what causes asthma. What we do know is that:
· you are more likely to develop asthma if you have a family history of asthma, eczema or allergies
· certain environmental factors influences whether which also causes asthma
· many aspects of modern lifestyles – such as changes in housing and diet and a more hygienic environment – may have contributed to the rise in asthma over the last few decades
· smoking during pregnancy significantly increases the risk of a child developing asthma
· children whose parents smoke are more likely to develop asthma
· environmental pollution can make asthma symptoms worse and may play a part in causing some asthma
· adult onset asthma may develop after a viral infection
There is cure for asthma, as there are some excellent medicines available to help you to control your asthma so that is does not interfere with your daily life. We at our center cure this asthma with natural dietary supplements which are filled with herbal and cures the asthma with no side effects. It is important that you take your asthma medicine properly according to the advice of the doctor.
Some of the signs which makes you that asthma has to be checked as early as possible are:
· Waking at night with coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath or a tightness in the chest
· Having to take time off work because of your asthma
· Finding it difficult to breathe, and breathing short shallow breaths
· Needing more and more reliever treatment
· Finding that your reliever does not seem to be working
· Having to take your reliever more frequently than every four hours
· Feeling that you cannot keep up with your usual level of activity or exercise
If your asthma is under control you are more likely to have a better quality of life and be more able to do the things you want to. So if you are in need of having a better life then you can take control your asthma by knowing what medicines to take, how much and when to take them. It is also important to avoid things that trigger your asthma and know what to do if your symptoms get worse.
Of course you want to do whatever you can to help care for a family member or friend with asthma. You may not be sure how to help. But with a little guidance, you can help your loved one manage his or her asthma. Identify the signs of asthma and help your loved ones with asthma. See what the asthma medications are taken by your loved ones are whether they are long term or short term preventatives. Know what to do and what to medications give during the emergency. If you think your loved one are suffering with a severe attack, get medical help immediately.
How to prevent from asthma
· Be away from the animals as they have fur which are small particles due to inhaling them asthma can be attacked so keep them away of the living room.
· The air we breathe contain lots of dust and pollution which paves a way to asthma. So should try to be away from the polluted air.
· The ozone rays which are ultra violent are also one of the cause for this asthma so should be aware of using the things which keeps us away.
· Cold and viral infections are one of the triggers for asthma. So before taking the vaccinations for it they should be consulted with the doctor.
· If somebody in the family was suffering with it then some of the precautions are needed to be taken for preventing it.
· If you have got the symptom of asthma then it is better to quit the smoking for the better of your life.
· The sudden change in weather may also is one of the symptom of asthma, so you should be careful and should use the medications in a proper way.
The above said are not to be considered as the medical advise but to be taken as just information so you will be aware about asthma and take care of yourself or your loved ones to cure it in a proper way.
Let me end this with the statement-Asthma can be cured and conquered!